The Hankook DH16 tyre is suitable for buses and light truck vehicles and is recommended for on road regional haul use.
Tyre Pattern Features:
- Enlarged hexagon block pattern with rounded block edge helps to reduce wear by evenly distributing the load across the surface area;
- Deeper tread depth helps provide long tread life with excellent retread ability;
- Expanded point of intersection through the 3 zigzag main groove will improve traction and braking performance;
- Unique shoulder lug design protects against cracking.
Tyre Structure Features:
- Belt structure minimises motion of belts for reduced heat generation;
- Optimised carcass structure for better ride and handling;
- Improved bead profile for superior retread ability.
The Hankook DH16 tyre is a drive position radial tyre, structurally designed for improved durability, ride and handling.