The Conti CrossTrac HS3 tyre is suitable for the most challenging on and off road applications.
The Conti CrossTrac is as flexible and adaptive as your business requires. It offers outstanding durability, traction and robustness for harsh off-road conditions as well as a smooth performance and high mileage on the road.
- Robust 4-belt layer casing for maximum retreadability;
- Continental’s intelligent tyre sensors inside the tyre verify the air pressure and temperature;
- M+S and 3PMSF markings for selected tire sizes.
The long-lasting casing, with its outstanding structural stability, is one of the reasons why this tyre is so economical. More rubber in the contact crown area adds another layer of protection and reduces the risk of punctures.
Made of extra-stable compounds for significantly reduced material fatigue. The location of the bead ensures an optimal load distrubution under all loading conditions.
The Conti CrossTrac HS3 tyre is a steer axle position tyre with optimal handling:
- Enclosed shoulder for excellent handling and driving stability both on and off-road;
- Innovative tread design for high mileage, reduced fuel consumption and even wear;
- Optimised four-groove design with large ribs and groove notches for excellent grip, robustness and durability in all weather conditions.